Published Articles by Matt Millen
- The Unknown Craftsmen, RCI Interface, Journal of the Roof Consultants Institute, 2005
- New Slate Standards, Professional Roofing, May, 2004.
- A Decade of Change, Professional Roofing, Septemper, 2003.
- Snow, Water and Ice: Understanding and Solving Water Back-up and Ice Accumulation, Proceeding of the 12th International Roofing and Waterproofing Conference, Lake Buena Vista, Florida, September, 2002.
- A 70 Year Old Shake Roof, Professional Roofing, May, 2000.
- Influence of Nail Location on Wind Resistance of Unsealed Asphalt Shingles, Proceeding of the North American Conference of Roofing Technology, Toronto, Canada, September, 1999.
- Slate Roofing Standards and Specifications, Tile Roofing Standards and Specifications, NRCA Steep Roofing Manual, Committee Author, Chicago, IL. 1996.
- Apron Flashings Used For Repair, Prevention, Professional Roofing, April, 1995.
- Roof Maintenance And Repair Analysis, Investigation And Recommendations For Long Term Roof System Performance In Low Slope And Steep Slope Roof Systems, Proceedings, 2nd Congress Internacional En Argentina de Tecnologia de Techos. Buenos Aires, Argentina. August, 1994.
- Research unpublished, The Professional Training Institute of German Roofing, Mayen and Munich, Germany, 1992.
- Masonry Cleaning Can Damage Slate Roofs, Roof Craft, 1980.
- Le Sueur Richmond Slate Quarry, Roof Craft, 1979.
- Slate Roofs, Inventory of Buckingham-Virginia Slate Roofs in the Milwaukee Area, 1979.